What’s new in version 2.0.6:
- New: Device Management got new interface. The main reason was to move devices, device groups and social accounts under the team ownership. Devices can be still assigned to team members, but they stay under the team’s ownership. New improved UI is visualising what segment or experiment each device and group is currently assigned to & enables easy management.
- New: Now Segment boxes in Dashboard have a device icon in bottom right corner indicating the number of assigned devices, in case there are any. This makes finding out which segments have specific devices assigned much easier. We hope this will ease your job a bit!
- New: Features now have Default Variant to rule them all! Default Variants are a new important change that we introduced to let you define the expected structure of the feature content and assign pretty clear and detailed rules about value changes that can be done. Default Variant has a Construct mode where you can define the value types and limitations, property adding rules and much more. All features that currently have no default variants can stay that way, but there is an option to make any existing variant to be the default one.
- Fixed: We noticed that creating a new team takes a bit too long and decided to change that. Now it happens much more faster and hopefully will save some precious seconds during your hard working day!
- Fixed: Also we noticed that large levels are loading a bit slower than they should. Quick investigation showed a vast opportunity to accelerate that process, which we executed immediately! Enjoy quicker and smoother load for any level variant form now on!