SALTR v1.10.30 is live!
What’s new in version 1.10.30:
- New: Now boards have vertical and horizontal checkpoints, which help to define various threshold positions needed to define certain events in the game;
- New: 2D boards now support custom grids and there is “Snap to Grid” option in “Settings” menu;
- New: Levels now have “Difficulty” property which helps to describe and plan their difficulties during multilevel balancing, level designers should rejoice;
- New: Asset chunks in Matrix boards now can be converted to simple assets;
- New: 2D and Matrix boards’ assets and chunks now can be moved to specific layers;
- New: Navigate through level board layers using “<” and “>” keys;
- New: Level and Variant description now is shown in level box;
- New: Boards get highlighted when are selected;
- New: Improved invited user activation flow to be shorter;
- New: Segment got unique tokens accessible through API;
- New: Various bug fixes and improvements.