SALTR v1.9.90 is released! - SALTR
What’s new in version 1.9.90:
- New: Now you can see Sessions charts, including Session counts, durations and their averages.
- New: 2D levels now got Tile Brush, allowing tiling on dynamic grids.
- New: Experiment archiving is being suggested now when traffic for experiment is turned off. This allows to have a log of experiments and their results accessible through time.
- New: Now 2D level boards can have alternative “positions” for their assets.
- New: 2D level assets now can be aligned by centers, also vertical and horizontal centers distribution is added.
- New: In level editor all numeric fields support value increase and decrease on keyboard up/down arrows usage. If “Shift” button is used, value change will be 10 units.
- New: 2D levels’ boards now allow asset positioning out of boards bounding box.
- New: Gravatar integration is added.
- Fixed: “Level navigation” hotkey issue fixed for Mac users.
- Fixed: Minor fixes on Experiments behaviour.