SALTR v1.9.40 is live! - SALTR
What’s new in version 1.9.40:
- New: Added a drop-down presets in DAU and Retention Graph popup.
- New: Now in app Notifications have a “Close” button, as well are moved to bottom left corner.
- New: Each variant in Feature or Level has its own unique URL now.
- New: Level Editor’s toolbar converting to a expandable menu when shrunk.
- New: Now when you drag the a board in Level Variant, you can see board position exact coordinates.
- Fixed: When the segment is deleted from Dashboard, the segment status is switched off automatically.
- Fixed: Now in level variants stats popup “Reset Stats” button click triggers popup content refresh.
- Fixed: During app instance content migration “Client Variants” are not migrated any more.
- Fixed: Now when user copies “Client Variant” to another feature it is being copied as a simple variant.
- Fixed: Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Changed: “Level navigation” hotkey is changed with “CMD + CTRL” for Mac users.
- Changed: App chooser drop-down got wider for long named apps.